Wednesday, August 1, 2007

More swimming and more pain :(

Ok...so the swimming has been going really well, and I am very happy with my progress...

BUT,

my hips and groin just don't seem to be getting any better and its really beginning to frustrate me. My hips now seem to have constant pain and I am beginning to wonder about getting a cortizone shot to see if it helps...calling my dr. today to see what he thinks..I need to see him anyway about getting my PSA levels checked after finding out about the cancer with my birth father...

going to be a long 3 years if I can't fix this !

D.

P.S...did another 800 metre swim today.

1 comment:

Una said...

So sorry to hear about your Father. I'll keep him in my prayers. And yes, get tested!

I hope you're feeling better, and have had feedback from your Doc.